UAX Universidad Alfonso X El sabio International relations

Study at UAX

Ori International Relations UAX

Paperwork for Exhange Students


Students who belong to the European Union do not need a visa to study in Spain.

Students from all other countries will need to consult student visa requirement with the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate. You can find the closet consulate to your city in the following website:

*It takes around 3 months to get a student visa so you should plan well in advance

Health Insurance

Spain or not. However, the usual process is for the students to pay their medical expenses first, and then be reimbursed by the insurance company upon return to the home country. In any event, it is highly recommendable that the students bring a letter from their insurance company that confirms health coverage through their entire study period in Spain.

All Member States of the European Union have the right to have medical  assistance provided by the Spanish Health Service - Seguridad Social. Before leaving your country, you must request the European Health Insurance Card at the Health services of your country