UAX Universidad Alfonso X El sabio International relations
91 810 97 00

Study at UAX

Ori International Relations UAX

FAQ: Frequently asked questions

  • Where can I find the lectures I want to take at UAX?
    You can read a description in English of our degrees and subjects in: Academic Offer.
  • Where do I have to go first when I arrive at UAX?
    You must visit us and sign in at the ORI. We will inform you about Orientation Program at the begining of each semester.
  • Is there a minimum of credits that I should take?
    Ckeck if your institution or your grant have a minimum of credits requirement. We recommend you to have 30 ECTS.
  • May I take courses from other studies?
    Yes, you can take any subject that the UAX offers.
  • How can I contact my departmental coordiantor for academic questions?
    Please, click on: International Academic Coordinator.
  • How do I find accommodation? 
    You can find information about accommodation at: lodging-during-the-academic-year.
  • Is there any students’ association which helps exchange students at UAX?
    Yes, indeed. It is ESN-UAX and they are willing to help you when you first arrive to Castelló, and will also cater for your social live with several activities
  • Can I go as a freemover student?
    No, we do not accept freemover students. If you wish to spend a semester or an academic year at UAX as visitor student , please contact us (inter(at)